Process credit and debit cards easily with Payment Helpdesk. We give you all the tools you need to be able to process transactions at low rates. Our end-to-end security offers added peace of mind, as Payment Helpdesk is fully compliant with current Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards. You get a merchant account and gateway in one.
You can use credit cards in the following scenarios:
- payments can be taken over the phone and entered into the Payment Helpdesk Portal by your office
- payments can be taken in-person
- payments can be received by mail and entered into the Payment Helpdesk Portal by your office
- payments can be processed over the internet
- link your website to a page branded for your company that is securely hosted on our servers. Payment processed by your customer.
- Email your customers an invoice that links to a payment page. Payment processed by your customer.
- integrate your website with our easy-to-understand API instructions.
- use it as a secondary payment method if an ACH or Instant eCheck transaction fails due to insufficient funds
Each merchant account for credit cards comes with these features:
- keep payment data secure by adhering to the most recent credit card industry security PCI standards
- ability to upload existing customers
- ability to automatically email customers before payments are processed and after payments have been processed (success or fail notifications)
- ability to setup recurring payments for a customer
- enhanced reports to view and understand your business results
- give your customers access to their payment history and special customer-oriented reports
- see the complete list of features here
- secure mobile phone access
- schedule text and email notifications & reports
Payment Helpdesk offers very low credit and debit card payment processing rates. We combine credit card transactions with check and direct debit payments in a single online payment processing system. You can set any payment to be 1-time or automatic recurring. Our payment processing system gives you flexibility when accepting customer payments, which makes it easier for you to receive customer payments.
· Online Payments »
· Accept ACH & eChecks »
· Process Credit & Debit card transactions
· Payment Helpdesk System Features »